Thursday, December 07, 2006

Scraps!

I know, I know, I haven't gotten around to posting layouts at ALL these past few days, weeks even! Posting now.....until I'm updated with everything, ok? Just click on the image if you want to see the layout up close, or want to see the credits, or want to LEAVE ME A COMMENT, which I looooove! :)

____

Got these pics of Raegan from Rodney's compact flash card. Gorgeous shots of a gorgeous girl! *wink, wink!* Love thy own, eh? Hehehe. The next 3 layouts are from our wonderful FORMAL Thanksgiving dinner. Told you all we were dressed to the nines! Don't we all look fabulous?!

____

Raegan looks totally grown-up in this layout, doesn't she? Hard to believe she's only 8!!! Ack! My little girl is growing up! Too fast, in my opinion! This kit by Eve Recinella called Camelia shows off a PERFECTLY matched gold paper for Raegan's dress!

As for the lovebirds featured here, Eve's Resplendent kit was another PERFECT match! Don't you just love it when a kit and a photo just sort of come together seamlessly?

____

The kids rode these ATVs at the Assumption fair. Obviously, they had a blast. And my last layout could very well end up in my personal faves folder, hehehe. I just love how bright and cheery it is! And can you tell I totally Photoshop-ed the picture of the kids? Hehehe. Christmas layouts, here I come!!! :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Kids' LO is ADORABLE. Ranger's face is so cute there!

Love,
Z