Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just Scraps Today

Just posting my recent layouts....this will have to tide you faithful blog readers over until I reach the States :)
B&B

POWER NAP

BROTHERS

FIRST HOLY COMMUNION

FIRST HOLY COMMUNION-THANK YOU TEACHERS


{TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!}

Tomorrow we fly to the States!!! It is also the last day of the kids at school, last day of their 3rd quarter exams. They are SO looking forward to the holidays --- and so am I! :)

{MEDALS}

The kids went to training today mainly to get their medals. I don't have an exact tally, but all of them came out winners! Yeah!

Biggest haul was Rogan, who had all golds and 1 silver. Raine had all bronzes, while Raegan had medals in gold, silver and bronze. From what I understand, Raegan had the most number of medals.

I will be posting their times and events for their medals just so I have a record of sorts. Who knows? They may come in handy for a future layout! *wink! :)

TTFN!

No comments: