Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Off to the Hospital!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I will be going to the hospital in a few minutes for my procedure. It's called an epidural --yes, Mom, the same as what they give during childbirth, only this time its with steroids.

The spine doctor has scheduled me for an OUT-PATIENT procedure. Means I get to go home today, too, and NOT stay at the hospital!

I am hoping to walk out of the hospital relatively pain-free, but I know it can't be THAT instantaneous, eh? It'll take about a week for the full effect of the injection to be realized. In the meantime, yes, Mom, I will be at physical therapy faithfully :)

I desperately NEED this injection if I were to travel to the States on the 15th. Otherwise, you'd see me sprawled on the aisles of the plane screaming with pain, just to get relief, hehehe. You CAN picture me doing that, can you?

Ok, gotta go. I'd appreciate a few prayers here and there! Thanks all!

TTFN!

No comments: