Friday, August 18, 2006

Totally Scraps of Mama

Maybe I was having withdrawal from a non-scrapping night last night, but I whipped out a few pages today:

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
{HAPPY}Credits here.

{SWINGIN'}Credits here.

{THE FUNKY STROLLER}Credits here.

{FLOWER GIRL} Credits here.

Yup, I dug into the old photos again. I need to go over my next batch of prints and have them digitized? digitalized? Whatever. I need digital photos soon. With the number of layouts I'm cranking out because of the CTs I'm on, I'm going to need those photos!

If you look at the timeline of my old photos, you'll see that I've pretty much exhausted the baby months/years of Raegan. I'm starting on Rogan's baby pics and pretty soon, it'll be Raine's turn.

For those of you who THINK Ranger is my favorite because of the sheer amount of layouts I have of him, it is ONLY because it was during Ranger's time that digital cameras reached an all-time high. I was into organizing my digital photos and of course, scrapping. Not to be defensive, but that's the reason why. Hmp!

Time to go to sleep. I want to read something interesting other than a scrapping magazine or a photoshop book. :)

That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just blog hopping from your DST siggy. What a rocking layout you have! :) Great! Bdw, can i link you up to my blog? thanks!