Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've Been a Bad Blogger

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
Whoa - I just checked what layouts I needed to upload to show off, and I've apparently been a productive little scrapping bee! Hehehe. So I've broken down the LOs and put them under the day I scrapped them.

=====

4 days! 4 whole days! Sheesh! Anyway, here's a super duper short summary of what's been happening:

{MONDAY}
Holiday in the Philippines - Ninoy Aquino's Birthday. He was killed in the 80s when he decided to come home to the Philippines after living in exile in the States. Then President Marcos decided Ninoy was too big of a threat...and the rest is history.

We played BADMINTON for 3 hours I think. Mom and Boydee, Stella and Randy, Zhar and Rod, and Japa and moi. It was fun though, and GOOD exercise, thank goodness.

{BOOK LISTS}
Credits here.

{TUESDAY}
Teacher KitKat wanted to speak to me about Rogan. So off I went to M.I. Grrr!!!! My little man has been misbehavin' in school! He's been bullying his classmates (although some are bigger than he is, but still!), calling them mean names, twisting some girl's arm (a girl!!!) and just picking fights in general. He even forced a classmate to eat leaves!!!! aaargh!!!!

So, his teacher and I decided that we were going to take away some ---okay, all--- his privileges: no TV, no computer, no playstation. He can read, write and build his legos. That's it. Oh, and the kids are now BANNED from watching Nickelodeon. Except in the mornings when Dora and company are on the tube.

Grrrrrrr!!!
{PIECES OF MY HEART}
Credits here.

{SAY AAAHHH...}
Credits here.

{WEDNESDAY}
Scrambling to get good rates for the trip to the States in December. Trying to convince my dear siblings to give me their skeds ahead of time so that we don't have to worry about anything as we get closer to the holidays.

So, you ladies who are the significant other of my brothers, please remind them! Would appreciate it! :)
{THE POLKA DOT DRESS}
Credits here.

{BALLERINA BEAR}
Credits here.

{TODAY}
Packed...and scrapped....the whole day. We were able to finally get the morning flight to Hong Kong. At least it won't be a whole day wasted. Whew! Go Letlet, who fixed everything nice and tidy like.
{m&m MESS}
Credits here.

{LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP}Credits here.

Okay. Need to relax now.....we're off to Hong Kong tomorrow! :)

That's all.

3 comments:

Elizza said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY! great layouts! LOVE rielle and rogan's layout!

have fun in hong kong!

Anonymous said...

hi rona! wow... you're goin' here in HK... it's too hot here with some rainshowers... and most of all.. lots of sale!!! :) have fun!

Anonymous said...

oppsss... what a scrappin' days you have.... great layouts!