Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Japanese Night

We took the kids out to dinner at our all-time favorite restaurant, Omakase. Even though they still had to study for their last day of exams, Japa and I figured that they needed a break from all the studying they had done for the past 2 days, LOL!

So off to Omakase we went. I ordered something different for a change (I forgot what it was), but their tempura maki was exceptionally good. And of course the usual shrimp tempura, chicken teriyaki bowl and miso soup. We had a nice time together and it was fun going out with just our family. It was a nice, quiet (okay, relatively quiet) time with the family. We need more times like this one, I think.

We went home and while the kids did their final reviewing, I, of course, scrapped! I wanted to finish these pages for my ob-gyn in the States so that Elizza can bring it with her when she leaves. Slept at almost 2 am I think, but it was SO worth it. Take a look:

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
{Brought Into The World}
Credits here and here.

That's all.

1 comment:

Keela said...

What a cute layout! I also have to tell you that I just laugh when I see your little avatar! It's so cute! Check mine out on my blog...I guess I should have asked for more cleavage! LOL!!!! :)