Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Showing My Blog Some Love...At Last!

Well. I'm finally sitting down to update my Blog. Apparently, some of you have been stalking my Blog....hehehe. Sorry I haven't been able to indulge you :)

Let's see. It's been a **gasp!** a WHOLE WEEK **gasp!** since I've updated! Oh my! No wonder some of you have been suffering withdrawals! Hehehehehe.

Ok, will keep this nice and sweet and semi-short. I want to show off some SCRAPS. What the heck, I'll show some of 'em right now:

This one's definitely going to be one of my faves:
{LIFE UNEXPECTED}

Journaling reads: Life someimtes IS unexpected. And yes, life sometimes JUST happens. Such was the case with Ranger. Just when we were content with 3 kids, getting ready for educational trips and giving away most of our baby things, Ranger HAPPENED. Totally UNEXPECTEDLY. We weren’t upset nor sad; just....surprised. Pleasantly surprised. And very ecstatic when Ranger was born. He was another gift from God...a sudden, surprising, UNEXPECTED gift from God. Who were we to question His motives? We accepted His gift and are happier because of this precious, wonderful, UNEXPECTED gift. Yes, life is unexpected. Life - true life - sometimes just happens.
You can see the credits here.

{AUGUST 1-5}
Jet lag played a major role. For some reason, it hits me more when I come back from Hawaii instead of LA. Go figure.

Stayed at home mostly, and went to the office on August 2 for a first Wednesday mass. Which was made beautiful by the way, thanks to Stella and some members of her choir. Awesome awesome voices!

{AUGUST 6}
Happy Birthday to Boydee and me! 36 an 37 respectively. Bang arranged a yummilicious Spanish-themed lunch and man, was there FOOD!!! It lasted from lunch, merienda AND dinner! The highlight was the brazo de mercedes. Hahahahahaha! I bet you guys thought I was going to say the cake or something, eh? But no, O-M-G!!! That brazo was to DIE for!

Japa and I went to mass at 730 am and went to Starbucks afterward. We took our time sipping our coffee and having a light breakfast while reading our books (will go into detail about MY book in another post). Little did I know that my dear hubby and kids were planning something!

We got home close to 10 am. When I walked in the front door, I heard yells of "Surprise, Mama!". My kids were in the dining room with this huge cake in front of them. The cake had our family photo on it, edible of course! :) Apparently, Japa had told Ruby to get the cake AND the kids while we were at Starbucks. The kids had spent the night at LaVista, so I really wasn't expecting anything! Isn't that the sweetest?

Oh another thing to note. Ranger was so cute. He was actually sitting down and he was WAITING with the big kids for me! That in itself is an accomplishment! hehehehe.

Another Scrap:
{PRICELESS GRANDFATHER}
You can see the credits here.

{AUGUST 7}
Happy Birthday Zhar!

{FINAL WORD}
This should be good for now. I've got TONS of new layouts done and I can - SHOULD - post a few a day I guess. I'm getting my Creative Team requirements done, my challenges at Scrapmommies are 95% done, AND I've started on the blog for St. Therese! Not a bad week at all, eh?

That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Rona! :)

Olivia Dizon said...

Finally updated. hehehe... happy birthday again Te!!!