Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Blech. I hate leaving wide gaps in my sort-of-daily postings. I usually refer to my blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes: when I scrap something, I look up the details on my blog so I can journal about it. But with this HUUUUUUUUUGE gap, I have a feeling I'm going to be in trouble!

Oh well. I guess I'll have to go back and put in details when and where I can....if I can still remember! :) I'm sure there'll be some sketchy details, but every little bit will help at this point!

I'm at the hospital right now, with Dad. Excellent news: Dad is officially going to be discharged tomorrow morning!!! Whoohoohooohooo!!!!! He gets to be home for the new year! Yeah! I've just put him to bed, after sessions of physical and occupational therapies. And he did really well during his sessions, looking and feeling strong and good! He was lifting his legs, yes, even his right one! AND moving both his arms, yes, also his right! Hehehe. Can you feel how excited I am?!? This is just awesome news and even more awesome to SEE with my own eyes the huge improvements that Dad has undergone from when I saw him last month, when we pretty much dropped everything to go see him here in the States!

Ok, I just need to clean up here, wash my hands under the faucets, and do the kids' reviewers for their exams. Yes, real life will soon intrude on their blissfully unaware (as of yet) little lives as they float on vacation time :)

No comments: