Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Say A Little Prayer

My SIL, Bang, Boydee's wife, is being wheeled into the Operating Room as I type this. She is pregnant with their first baby, and, apparently, her cervix has gotten so soft that she needs to have a caesarian operation.

So please, if you're reading this, please please say a little prayer that the CS goes well, and that the baby and both parents are well, or will get through this (Boydee may yet pass out at the sight of blood, I'm not sure how he will hold up).

I'm sure thousands of prayers are already being said right now, as other family members have passed on via text message the need to say a prayer for this little family of theirs that is just beginning.

Bang carries inside of her Rafael IV. He took a while in being conceived, waiting 2 years to even begin to start showing....so he is much awaited for sure. And everyone is all agog waiting for him to actually come out into this world.

So Bang and Boydee and little Rafael --- when you all read this, know that a LOT of people are thinking of you guys and are praying along with you.

I love you all and can't wait to see you on Friday!!! Of course, I am assuming that I am going to be adding little Rafael IV to my list of godsons, hehehe :)

TTFN!

No comments: