Monday, December 11, 2006

Brotherly Love

Lest my 2 other brothers (and SILs!!!) complain that I have not been fair in making layouts featuring my brothers, that's just what I did. I've done some layouts of Randy and Rodney fairly recently --- from our fabulous Thanksgiving feast, with nothing to show for Boydee (and Bang) and Rondic (and Elizza).

Ahhhhh....but if my SILs have been checking my galleries, they'd see the pages I've made recently:
OUR NEW JOB
This one contains the CUTEST poem:

Lord how do we thank you
for all that you've done?
You have blessed us with a dear son.
The love that we've shared
in the gift sent by you
Is now growing as a part of us, too.
Our love for each other
as husband and wife
Grows much stronger
as we create a new life.
As our child grows up,
we are planning to be
An example, for him, of a great family.
This child of ours
will have reasons to know
That the love of his parents
continues to grow.
A new baby boy will soon join our clan,
Another small boy to mold into a man.
Another small soul to hold close and enjoy
A new job as parents...a new baby boy!

Here's another one:
HAWAIIAN LOVE
Great quote on this one:

`Uo `ia i ka manai ho`okahi,
which translates to
Strung like flowers on the same lei needle. Married.

Cool, huh? As always, click on the images to check out the credits! :)

See you guys? I'm FAIR! :)

TTFN!




No comments: