Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

Yes, it's Hallow's Eve tonight...or was it last night? Hehehe.

Busy busy day today...preparing for our first EVER halloween party! Instead of trick or treating, which I was in NO mood to do this year at all mainly because of my back and leg pain, I kind of coerced the kids into agreeing to a reeeeeaaaaaallly fun halloween party instead. Thank God they agreed. Not that the preparations were all that easy, especially without Bang and Elizza to take care of the food! Sigh! Oh well. I guess we can't have everything! :)

Preparations:
1. Have Melinda cook most of the food.
2. Order barbecue.....the kids love this!
3. Prepare loot bags
4. Prepare ANOTHER set of loot bags, with chocolates and other goodies from the States which Mom brought when she arrived early this morning.

5. Prepare ghost sandwiches. (all by myself, thank you very much!)
6. Get costume ready.
7. Send back the driver for Boydee's costume. Hehehehe.

If you must know, here's the menu (I can't remember what the kids labelled each food):

barbecue
spaghetti with meatballs
ghost sandwiches with peanut buter (made by ahem! ME)
chocolate cupcakes
chocolate cake
orange chiffon cake
we had the chocolate fountain with marshmallows for dipping
fried chicken

and that's all I remember.

I know you really really want pics, but you know I really really want to show them off via layouts, but I'm just too lazy to do that now.....so, a FEW handpicked pics:


I'm sure you guys can guess who this is...hehehehe. I know for a fact that he will absolutely DIE if he finds out I posted this pic of him on the internet for all to see! hahahahaha!

The loot bags all in a row. The kids were SO excited about the loot bags the whole night. They kept looking over and they looked like they were ready to rip everything apart!

A few of the cutie pies who attended the party :) Take note, I did NOT buy any costumes for this year! Whoohoohoo!!! Add up the SAVINGS! :) But for next year, I don't think I have any choice --- it seems the kids will outgrow their costumes for sure.

Perfect caption for this photo: "Who's your Daddy now???????" Hehehehe.

As for the other photos, THOSE I'm going to save for my layouts!

TTFN!

No comments: