Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween EVE

Need to post today since I may not be able to do any posting tomorrow.

Yes, it is Halloween EVE, i.e., the night BEFORE Halloween...NOT all Hallow's Eve, which, technically, is Halloween. Did I confuse you yet? hehehehe :)

Posting just two layouts today:

{SCRAPS}

Lai, this is for you. Hehehehe. Yes, I totally PROMISED you that I wouldn't scrap YOU......and I kept my promise! I didn't scrap you, I scrapped your TUMMY!!!! Hehehehe.
I even didn't include your face in the layout because I didn't want you to think I was reneging on my promise *wink!*

I have been getting pretty nice comments about the belly layout over at DST, if you want to check it out. Teehee!

And before I forget, your tummy looks nice and healthy looking, Lai. Nice and smooth.....and, no, I didn't photoshop that either!






Here's a layout of Rod and Zhar....both looking fab and glam as usual :) So I had to make the layout look fab as well with a little bling bling! Check out Gina Miller's jeweled hatpin on the folded corner ---------------->
isn't it cute? And just the right finishing touch, I think :)

And Zhar, before you ask about the high res copy of this layout, I just wanted to tell you that I lost the dang thing!!! I am SO pissed right now, I've been screaming every few minutes!

How did it happen? I renamed the Photoshop file by accident and put a .jpg at the end. And now I can't get back my .psd file! :( Waaaaaah!!!!

Credits here.



{HALLOWEEN PREPARATIONS}

I went to the supermarket early this morning to get some goodies for the kids' loot bags tomorrow. For the FIRST time in history, we are NOT taking the kids out to do trick or treating. Instead, we're going to have a COSTUME par-tay!

I've been busy repacking everything Lola and I bought today into loot bags. All 20 of them. I've got a couple of extras, just in case. And, I did the totally scrapper thing and made little -- ok, BIG -- name cards for the loot bags, as well as a super duper simple "layout" with a cute little Halloween poem.

I'm making a mental note to myself to take a nice photo of the loot bags. Stella, Zhar, Ran and Rod, if you're reading this....please remind me to take a pic! Or better yet, go ahead and take a pic for me puhleeze!

I'm excited about the ADULTS being in costume tomorrow as well, hehehehe. I am going to take pics with a vengeance! (I hope!). I am going to need some MAJOR scrapping material in the next few months.

{TTFN}

This should be it for now.....my leg's killing me as usual. Grrr.

By the way, Stella, THANK YOU for FINALLY commenting on my blog! :) Now.....to get you to comment on my layouts over at DST.......

2 comments:

Elizza said...

ATE!!!!!! ok....it's a beautiful LO! now you have to give me an 8x8 copy for the baby book! lol!

wish we're there for the party! i'm sure there will be lots of yummy food and lots of candies and chocolates!!!

Amy said...

Oh Rona, that belly layout is so great! And the teacup costume is adorable (not to mention the wearer!)

Hey, check out your PMs over at DSS, I sent you a little something! Take care, Amy C.