Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An Unusual Monday

Yup. Unusual is the correct term for my day today:

{DENTIST VISIT}
Would you believe....4 (?!??!!) cavities!!! Aargh! Well no wonder I had 4 cavities! The last time I went to see the dentist was January 2005!!! The shame, the shame. Of the 4 lovely holes in my teeth, 2 are totally deep, requiring temporary fillings until after a month. Analgesic inside to help the nerves/teeth heal before having the permanent fillings put in. Sigh!

{DOCTOR VISIT}
No, not for me, but for ALL 4 kids! And to top it all off, ALL of them had to have a shot!!! Aaargh! More money out! Hehehehe. All of them had their flu shots, so THAT vaccination's done, thank goodness. What with all the rain and horrible weather lately, this flu shot was good timing, I'd say.

{EXAM REVIEWS}
The kids have their exams and helping review Rogan is like pulling teeth from a kid with his mouth closed! I swear!!! Case in point: I ask him to review, by looking at his exam schedule to see what subjects he needs to study for. Three minutes later, I look over at him and he's STILL staring at the dang exam sked!!!! Aaaaaarrrghhhhh!!! Needless to say, Japa helped him review when we arrived in the evening.

{BADMINTON}
We played with the twins and their girls, along with Rondic. I was pleasantly tired. Not bone-wearying tired, but nice-tired, you know? Just right. So I'm hoping my whole body doesn't hurt in the next few days...otherwise, I'm going to need a massage!

It was loads of fun watching the twins and Stella and Zhar play badminton. Stella is totally competitive..and her face shows how pissed she is if she's on the losing end of a game. She does do some awesome splits and rolling over moved that has her extending just to get the shuttlecock! Zhar is equally as competitive, screaming her head off when she misses a shot. By the way, she also grunts when she's tired, hehehehe.

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
Was on a roll today, for some reason, despite the fact that it was an unusual Monday :)

{THE BUNK BED}Credits can be seen here.

{38th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY}Credits can be seen here.

{GOING BACK TO USC}Credits can be seen here.

{USC FRIENDS}Credits can be seen here.

Leave me a comment or two, either here in my Blog, or over at DST (click on the credits).

That's all.

No comments: