Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another Scrapping Day

Well! I stayed home the whole day today. I did go swimming with the boys (and Japa).....okay, "playing in the water" is more like it. It was fun to be in the water again AND to play around with the boys. Ranger had his SpongeBob floaters on and was enjoying the water so much. He was NOT scared to jump into the pool from the edge...even if his head went below the water.

The boys then went to La Vista so that Lolo Boy could take all the grandkids to Tanay to ride their horses. However, there was NO camera since Ruby forgot to bring it!!! Grrr!

So, with all the kids out, Japa and I had a super duper peaceful day at home. I scrapped myself silly, hehehe. I stopped only to watch a few episodes of House Season 1. Awesome, HILARIOUS show!

All the kids except Ranger are over at La Vista tonight. They're spending the night. I am enjoying the peace and quiet that I rarely get nowadays. And I am LOVING it!

Here's proof:

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
{SWEET RAINE}Credits here.

{THE BUNNY}Credits here.

{SMILE}Credits here.

{TRIP TO THE DENTIST}Credits here.

You have GOT to read the journaling on Ranger's trip to the dentist. It is funny! Of course, that expression of his alone staring at the dentist's tools is priceless! :)

All is quiet on the homefront. I think it's time for another round of episodes of House OR maybe read a book.

Good night! That's all.

No comments: