Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Non-Scrapping PRODUCTIVE Night

Can you believe this: I left ---yes, LEFT--- behind my laptop at the office. On purpose. I wondered if I could do anything else at home aside from scrap. :) Living dangerously, I say.

Went home, made sure the kids were busy (playing PS2) and got to work:

I had decided that I was going to start wrapping the Christmas --- you read that right: CHRISTMAS --- gifts of the kids to their classmates. That's 24 for Raegan, 24 for Rogan, and 18 for Raine. I took out prices, cut wrapping paper, and started to wrap everything.

And I FINISHED wrapped EVERYTHING!!! Yay for me! I still slept late (I really WAS hoping to sleep earlier than usual without scrapping), but what an accomplishment! Mid-August, and I am DONE with Christmas wrapping for the kids!

Now all I have left to do are gifts for the teachers (will tackle one day next week maybe), gifts for people at the office, and of course family :)

No comments: