Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nothing Scrapped!...& A Tale of Two Strollers

Can you believe it?!??! Nothing! As in zip, zilch, zero! Hmmm....is this the new me???.......NOT! :)

The day started with me not getting up to go to early morning mass, i.e., either 730 am or 8 am. Big shock, I know; I was pretty amazed myself!

Then lunch at La Vista, followed by a trip to Megamall. I WAS supposed to go to the National Bookstore there, but Yaya B let drop that Ranger had no stroller for us to take to Hong Kong. So I dropped the bookstore plan and instead went to the department store. On a side note, Roxanne brought Raine to shop for her birthday gift.

{A TALE OF TWO STROLLERS}

Anyway, back to the stroller. I couldn't decide on what Chicco stroller to get: there were 2 SUV strollers, as Japa and I dubbed the strollers with heavy duty tires and frames. One was P4,000 (which I described to Japa over the phone as the Montero/Pajero SUV stroller) and the other was P5,700 (dubbed as the Land Cruiser SUV stroller). Great names, don't you think? Hehehe.

This is the Pajero SUV stroller:
And the Land Cruiser SUV stroller:

To make a long story short, we decided to have Ranger CHOOSE his stroller. Pretty heavy decision for a 22-month old, I know, but hey, he IS the one who's going to use it right? Before making him pick, I had Ranger sit on each of the strollers and had him sit and lie down. I pushed him, twirled the strollers around, etc. Really gave it the good ole test ride.

I must say, the kid has taste. He really does. When I told him to sit in the stroller he wanted, he immediately went on the Land Cruiser one. Immediately. When he was seated, he automatically put on his seatbelt!!! Is that good training or what?!?!

What stroller would YOU have chosen?

{HOUSE}
Most of the kids are at La Vista again tonight. We have Ranger and Raine here at home. I have a feeling Raine decided to sleep here because she wanted to wear one of her new nightgowns, hehehehe. Kikay girl.

After I post this, Japa and I have a "date" to watch House......that is, if Ranger will let us take his Cars DVD out!

Good night and that's all.

3 comments:

Elizza said...

Hmmmm...another series to watch! haha!

Great stroller choice....Riley's mom got the cheaper one though for him! haha!

Lisa said...

Hi Rona, thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog. The filter I used on my "Tianna" photo is the "New Color" action from Itty bitty actions. It is a wonderful action and gives a color boost to your photos.

thanks again, your blog looks rockin'. Will be back to check often!!!

Hugs ~ Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE House.....Hughey Laurie ;) sooo dreamy!!!