Friday, June 09, 2006

Going Home!!!

We're going home! Going home! Going home! FINALLY! It's been a super duper long vacation --- precisely 3 months (by a few days). I'm not complaining.....LOVE going on vacation, especially with the kiddies, but I want my own bed, my own TV, my own DVD, etc...you get the picture.

Plus, I WANT a full day at the parlor! Yeah! First things first: Shampoo, blow dry, hot oil. Manicure, pedicure. Massage. Aaahhhhhhh!!!!

And I am so happy that we don't miss Rogan's birthday! I miss the boys...and the girls won't come outright and say it, but they miss the boys too, even Rogan! :)

No Scraps today. Too busy packing! Made a last minute run to Ross with Mom and was able to get the girls some pants to wear for the trip. Mom insisted they wear pants so they won't itch with the icky seats on the plane. They WERE going to wear scooters....oh well.

For lack of something interesting to post for today, I went to blogthings, LOL! And this is what I came up with:

What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are confident and ready to tackle life.
You are pretty vain and happy with your physical appearance.
You are born to be the center of attention, and you're unhappy on the sidelines.
You're always up for trying something new - in and out of bed!

No comments: