Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Blog Techie Feat!

Yeah! Whoohoohoo for me! I just put in my GALLERY LINKS! So if you wanted to see my digital scrapbooking layouts (and comment on them, please, hehehe!) just go the the sidebar and click on any link to go see my gallery at that particular scrapbooking site.

And to those faithful readers ---- yeah, I know who you are , ELIZZA! and VALERIE! and maybe the following people since you guys know I've got a blog and YOU'RE IN IT:

1. Rodney (Hun)
2. Randy (Love)
3. Zharmagne (Hun gf)
4. Stella (Love gf)

Anyway, if you DO read something and find something funny, disturbing, embarrassing, whatever, click on the that COMMENT button below and let me know! :)

{SCRAPPING NEWS}
Nothing on the home front, layout wise. However, I have been working on a Quick Page album by Dawn Webb over at Scrapper's Daily Dose and The Daily Scrap. I've done 7 layouts already, 3 more to go.

I think I'm going to be busy BACKING UP my files all weekend. I just checked my laptop's disk space and it says I have less than 2 Gigs left. Yikes! Desperately need some space. If you have any idea how to go about doing this is in the easiest possible way, I'd appreciate it.

I've been trying to wrack up my post count over at Scrapmommies. Owner Traci Reed has moved us to a more secure server and we should (hopefully!) be fine now. Oh! I need to start uploading my layouts there as well. This site is one of a FEW complete PREMIER galleries where I have most of my layouts ever done posted.

Oh oh! I bought a couple of kits today. I know Lai, I couldn't help myself, especially when they're on sale!!! :)

...

The first one is Giggle Me Happy by Eve Recinella. 50% off as the Half-n-Half special at 3Scrapateers. Love Eve's designs.

The second kit is called Breezy by Dianne Rigdon over at Shabby-Elements. Got this one for 50% as well, because of the hefty discount coupon over at Dianne's blog.

Can't wait to scrap with these soon. Uhhhhh.....maybe tomorrow? :)

{OFFICE NEWS}
We had a billiards "tournament" this evening. Maroon team vs. Yellow team. I'm on the maroon team and we lost big time. Of a total of 16 games played, we only won 4, with 1 winning table out of 4. Eeek! Good thing we only have this thing once every month. Otherwise, I'd be hating life too much! I HATE losing!

{THINGS TO DO FOR MY BLOG}
1. blinkies for Creative Teams I'm on
2. look for a 3-column template
3. install the template
4. back up existing entries....just in case.

{SCRAPPING THINGS TO DO}
1. back up laptop hard disk
2. challenges
a. Scrapmommies
b. RAKS
c. SDD
3. CT Requirements
a. The Digi Dreamer
b. SDD, including QP Album
4. upload layouts to Scrapmommies!

{BLOGTHINGS time!} ---> these are always fun to do :)

People Envy Your Energy

You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.
People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!



This should be it for now...good night!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

what a busy day....i should hold on to your creditcard first huh?! oh, but those kits are really beautiful anyway...can't wait to see your new layouts! and i AM one of your avid readers! haha! as if we dont see each other often enough to know what's been happening....your blog is looking great, btw...keep it up...and don't forget to teach me....hihi!