Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blogging Pressure

Pressure? Yes, pressure! Elizza, my dear SIL, has just posted a homemade blog header!!! Yowzers! hehehehe. Check it out at her blog. Cute huh? That'll be my project for today. Well okay, THAT and backing up my files. From my laptop to my small external hard disk (250 Gigs) to DVDs.....eventually. :) Then there's my big hard disk (500 Gigs)....that's another story.

Well, off to take a shower and get myself ready to bring Rogan to his first ever VOICE LESSON over at U.P. Big day for him; this little guy is excited! Thank goodness his sisters are patient enough to wait for Friday for THEIR turn at voice lessons. Yeah, they know I've already enrolled them this past week. So we'll see how that goes.
* * *
Did NOT scrap a page today. However, I did my blog header! Whoohoohoo!!!! Thank you Lai for helping me on this one! ;) Now to figure out how to put the credits underneath it......hehehehe. Maybe tomorrow. I'm pooped.

Spent the entire day at La Vista with (drumroll please) Stella and Zharmagne! Uh huh...my brothers' girlfriends and Bang, Elizza and myself enjoyed a few hours of digi scrapping. You read it right ---- we were SCRAPPING! Well, the girls scrapped, the boys played Magic. To each his (or her) own, I guess.

Waiting for my Giggle Me Happy to download..then just maybe I'll scrap tonight when we get home. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Renee Valerie said...

i'm gonna end up being yet ANOTHER student... to learn all the tricks of your trade... hope that's ok.

gud luck on the voice lessons, rogan! scream your lungs out! hahaha