Saturday, November 22, 2008

Starting to Wrap for Christmas!

Oh yes! The tree is out at the very least, and our front door is decorated. And that's it, hahahaha. But I have started to wrap the toys we bought for the Marytown kids since all age groups are complete. All gaily wrapped are ages 5, 6, 7, and 8 years old, boys and girls. Just the 9 and 10 year old age groups to go. I wanted to finish it, but my back wouldn't let me. It was a good thing I unearthed some wrapping paper from a few years ago. No, they weren't yellow and crispy, hehehe. They were still fine and useable. And hey, in this time of economic crisis, I *better* be using those rather than buying new wrappers!

When I took a break, it was natural I'd be in front of my computer of course, scrapping.

GOOFY
WHAT 40 YEARS OF MARRIAGE GIVES

No comments: