Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've Got Mojo!

Oh yeah, oh yeah! The mojo's back! I'm scrapping again, yes! Finally, after a 10-day hiatus! Whew! I thought I'd never get it back! Thank goodness not only for templates but some of the best kits in digiland....made by the designers I CT for!

HALLOWEEN 08

MY HEART

We went to mass in Greenhills where it was refreshingly COOL inside the church! I think we need to make it a habit to go to mass here, especially since everyone else in the family go here. Japa just raises a ruckus when I suggest going here since he thinks it's so inconvenient to travel here, as opposed to a few blocks away from the house. But the airconditioning is sooo worth it!

After mass, it was lunch in Ayala where Japa feasted on, shall we say, EXOTIC, food. Ugh. I don't know how he can bring such things to his mouth! Blech!

No comments: