Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Small World After All!

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

(chorus)

Don't you just love this ride and this song? :) The kids always complain whenever I suggest going on this "boring" and "slow" ride, but once inside, they'd still gaze around in wonder and point out dolls for me to take photos of. And yes, they'd be singing at the top of their lungs (well, almost) during the ride.

And so in honor of this ride, and the fact that I need more pages for our Hong Kong Disneyland album, I scrapped TWO pages:

IT'S A SMALL WORLD - OUTSIDE

IT'S A SMALL WORLD - INSIDE
It was a pretty uneventful day in the office today. However, the office was looking might spiffy when I entered this morning. Apparently, the staff had been divided into groups and they had started their Christmas decorating contest. The theme this year was royalty. And boy, did the office look very different! I love seeing different aspects of creativity!

I settled in and booted my laptop. My whole day (and then some) was dedicated to the seemingly never-ending job descriptions I had to do. The employment industry sure is a tough one! So much documentation, so much paperwork, so much filing! Sigh! And it goes on and on and on! Glad to say that I'm slightly over HALF of what I need to do, not counting performance appraisal forms. Yet. 'Til tomorrow!


No comments: