Thursday, May 10, 2007

Scrappin' Roll!

Yup, more scrapping, in between doing some work. I'm still at home, on the bed, resting my back. I just want the dang thing to get better you know? Or at least, for it not to hurt too much when I'm sitting or standing for more than half an hour! Sigh! So, bedrest for me! And scrapping of course!

HAUTE MOMMA
Credits: Everything by Jen Wilson: kit - One Haute Momma; rivets - Get Fastened; twist tie - Tongue Twist Tie; sepia photo action - by Holly McCaig; layered template - Hip2bSquare by Janet Phillips

PINK PRINCESSES OF THE SEA
Journaling reads: The girls were pretty in pink as we went aboard a banca to get to the floating restuarant in the middle of the sea.

Credits: kit - Funky Fairy Tale-Prince and Princess by Princess Lala Designs (Laura White) at Divine Digital; tab, tag - from Scrumdidliumptious, a collab by SSD designers; font - DJB JenB2 by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered template - Hip2BSquare 2 by Janet Phillips


I can't seem to sleep earlier than 2 or 3 am! Sheesh! Could it be because I've been watching Brothers and Sisters on my laptop? Hehehehe. Love that show!

TTFN!

No comments: