Monday, February 26, 2007

I Need More Space!!!

On my laptop that is! I've been scrapping (ok fine, and working, sort of) with a mere 875 MB on my laptop's hard drive!!! Eeek!!! Because of pretty big RAM --- 1.25 Gig's worth --- I haven't noticed a severe slowing down of my Photoshop. However, I know that I am treading on very dangerous water here!!!

Not to mention the fact that this morning, I got an email from Heather Heinzer, on who's CT I am on, saying that I have 7-8 files to download!!! So I download....and start panicking that my hard disk space is just under the 500 MB mark.

So tonight, instead of scrapping, I went conservative and started BACKING UP. Whew! I've got a few DVDs worth of scrapping stuff among other things. I've cleared up a few hundred gigs of space on my EHD, to which I transferred scrapping stuff from my laptop.

I am NOWHERE near done, but as of this writing, I have close to 10 gigs of space F.R.E.E!!!! yeah! Not bad for a night's "work" eh? The next step would be to burn them all on DVD obviously, but that takes a looooong time to do. So maybe a little step at a time.

{PEDIATRICIAN}

I brought Ranger to the doctor today because he had a really bad cough AND he was getting this rash on his back whenever he perspired. He was put on antibiotics (ugh!) and prescribed cornstarch powder to apply on his back before he sweats. Hopefully, that should clear the problem of his rash!

This will be a non-scrapping night for sure. It's 10:47 pm and I think I'm going to turn in....

{SCRAPS}
SWEETHEARTS
Mom and Dad this past Valentine's Day.

Credits: kit - Sweet Valentine by moments4u (simone stefmacher)at Divine Digital; notebook paper, tag - by Royanna Fritschmann; curled arrow - by Deborah Vessels; bend it photo template - by Debbie Knorr; font - the King and Queen

for SSD's Spin a Lift Challenge



MOM & DAD IN LOVE
Credits: kit - Love by Vera Lim; background paper - Passionate Love by Vera Lim; stitches, brackets, tag - by Gina Miller; hardware - Get Fastened by Jen Wilson; paint - Falling for You challenge kit at Elemental Scraps; photo filter - Virtual Photographer; font - Porcelain

For Lifts with a Twist


And with that, I bid you adieu! :)

TTFN!

No comments: