Thursday, February 26, 2009

Projects, Projects, Projects

***screaming***

I am up to my eyeballs in kids' projects!!! We always always ALWAYS attemp to NOT cram, but so far it's been impossible not to. For some strange reason, no matter what our intentions, we will realized that we only have so many days to complete so many projects!

It sure doesn't help either that I found out the kids have their exams NEXT WEEK. It sure wasn't in the "dates to remember" note I got from their teachers!!! Aaargh! So, with projects galore AND their exams coming up next week, it will NOT be a good week from now until then! Harsh? Not really. I'm just saying. Throw in Kumon and swimming training, and there really is NO time to give!

I've said from the very beginning that I wasn't going to be taking out Kumon and swimming especially because the kids had to CRAM for a project or a test! Valuable lesson to be learned here is time management. Including for me!

Ok. off to make reviewer exams in Science and Social Studies for the kiddos. AND force them to finish off their drawings for their projects and start on the research. I do NOT want to do their project for them, no siree.

Yeah right. Famous last words. LOL.

No comments: