Friday, June 13, 2008

Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!

The Lakers lost!!!! I canNOT believe they blew a 19-point lead and totally lost it in the 4th quarter!!!!! Aaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhh!!!!! This game was *SO* not worth staying late at home for!!! Grrrr!

Oh well. It'll be a tough next few games, with the Lakers down 3-1, but we can still hope, right? Sigh!

I went to work.....and proceeded to do anniversary stuff. There was some teeny weeny bit of MVC stuff, but mainly anniversary stuff takes front court for now. Gotta catch up on my list of to-dos!

My frustration over the Lakers' loss I poured onto my scrapping pages. As a result, I churned out not 1, or 2 or 3....but FOUR layouts!!! Whoa!!! Hehehe. It was made easy by templates of course, and the fact that my CT stuff was piling too fast for me to cope with.

BLECH
MY MAMA PURSE
ST THERESE'S THINGS
BEHIND THE BASILIQUE

Very productive, eh? Now, gotta get the kids to sleep early because they have a major swim meet this weekend!

TTFN!

No comments: