Friday, January 26, 2007

My 2007 Calendar Pages

I am proud of this particular project. I really really REALLY wanted to make a calendar for this year and I wasn't sure if I was able to pull it off, what with my back and all.

But I was granted a reprieve and was able to actually "schedule" ---- ok, FORCE --- the kids for a photo shoot. The photographer? Why, little ole moi of course! I took a total of 97 pictures....and used 12! Hehehehe. Thank God for digital!

Without further ado, I present to you my 2007 Calendar:














How CUTE are these, eh? *wink, wink!* hehehe. I just LOVE my calendar! They oh so PROUDLY grace my desk at work. And I'm actually having more made so I can have at least another set at home :)

Just a super duper SLIGHT wish list for calendar designers for next year: I WISH you fine ladies would make the spaces for photos a LI-I-I-I-TLE bit bigger for those of us with more than ONE child. It was HARD to try and squeeze in all 4 kids for some of the frames! Sheesh! I had to cut and paste and clone a few of the pages to get my little sweethearts into the frame :) But hey, I think it was all worth it in the end! I am HAPPY with the results of my little project!

Now, to press publish before my wonky connection (grr!) and blogger trip out on me.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rona,

It's Angie from phpdigiscrapper. We moved to http://phpdigiscrapper.com/home. We miss you there and hope you register.

Actually, what I wanted to say is that we were discussing EB in the main forum. Uuwi ako and Jacq is also in Pinas. So we have an EB Feb. 10. If you are feeling much better, we would love to have you there :)

Angie
aka angelbq

Elizza said...

LOVE your calendars, ate! and your pictures are FAB!