Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Been 17 Days......

.........since I have last updated my poor blog!

So sorry, all you regular blog readers of mine! All 3 of you (more or less!) Hahahahaha. It has been super duper hectic since we left for the States and while we've been here, which is why there is an extreme lack of blog updates from me so far!

But trust me when I say that I've got tons of pics for sure....now all I really need is scrapping time!

Speaking of which, CT requirements are upon me in a MAJOR way and I have GOT to find me some precious few hours tomorrow and the next day so I can breathe a lot easier. Besides which, I have been on a scrapping dry spell for the LONGEST time, I could scream! Ack!

Here's a little bit of something about me though, to start off the new year on my blog:

Your results:

You are Wonder Woman
You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character.

Wonder Woman --------------- 90%
Green Lantern --------------- 85%
Spider-Man --------------- 80%
Iron Man --------------- 80%
Supergirl --------------- 70%
Hulk --------------- 70%
Superman --------------- 55%
Catwoman --------------- 50%
Robin -------------- 32%
The Flash --------------- 30%
Batman --------------- 20%

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Can you ACTUALLY believe that I'm Wonder Woman?!?!? Must be because I answered that I had LONG hair, which is why Wonder Woman came up, hehehehe.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Hehehe - that quiz was fun!
It says that I am Superman, LOL - "You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others".
Now, remember, Rona dear - you are on VACATION with your family! It's way more important that you spend time with them before you have to leave again, so any CT requirements MUST wait, you hear?
There will be plenty of time to catch up agaon once you are home and the kids are settled.
Have a fabulous time!
Hugs,
-Rina