Saturday, May 09, 2009

Parlor and Potter

We went to Louis Phillip Kee's salon at the Fort to have our hair done. Bang, Lai and moi. Bang and Elizza had some major hair stuff done, primarily coloring AND highlighting. That highlighting part was the killer in terms of waiting time, hehehehe. I had my roots colored, as well as some hot oil treatment done to moisturize my hair, what with the almost-daily routine of ironing!

Anyway, I brought the first Harry Potter book along (HP and the Sorcerer's Stone); yes, I intend to read everything again BEFORE the Half-Blood Prince shows in theaters. Just so I can FEEL the entire story and not get lost in all the storylines for the different characters before the movie comes :) WHY? It's me, hahahahaha! So if you're counting, you would be correct in computing that this will be the 8th time I'm reading the first book in the series.

Suffice it to say that I practically FINISHED the ENTIRE book waiting for Lai and Bang! More for Lai, since Bang was done earlier than Lai and we even had lunch at the nearby cafe! Hahahahaha! Yes, Elizza was in there for close to 5 hours!!!

I would have taken pics, but my poor phone had tons of pics and I had no spare sd memory cards on me, lol. I mean, Elizza got up no less than 4 or 5 times to have her hair shampooed! Bwahahahaha! And I thought I was going to take long with my haircut, my dye, my oil treatment! Of course, Lai had all that PLUS highlights and eyebrow threading hehehehe. Yeah, it must have been the threading that took an extra 3 hours or so :)


Ok. Book 1 down, on to Book 2!

It's Mother's Day tomorrow and I have absolutely NO time to make something. Sigh. Oh well. Next year :)

1 comment:

Elizza said...

no threading for me! just hair dye, shampoo, highlights, shampoo, some treatment, shampoo and finally the haircut! haha! i guess with all the shampooing i did in the parlor, can last 1 week without taking a shower?!?!?! hahaha!