Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Work

WORK.

This will probably be my word for the year, if I can help myself. Surprised? Sure, me too, hehehehe. I want to be able to say that I worked my behind off this year. Ok, not to strain myself just thinking about it, how about saying that I want to be able to pull my weight at work? Sounds good, I think.

And as proof, here I sit, in the office, a day after I arrive. Not bad eh? What greets me? A mound of paperwork, and another mound of checks to sign. I feel like I'm grappling on where to start, it's been more than a month since I've actually done anything work-related! Yikes!

Ok, enough blogging for now. I've got work to do! Hehehe. But I soooo wish I can scrap! Waaaaah! It's been AGES since I've opened up Photoshop!

Maybe tonight. Yeah, right. :)

No comments: