Sunday, October 19, 2008

Late Start

On Sundays, we usually go to mass in the morning. Like 8 am or 930 at the latest. It was a lazy Sunday today, and we didn't feel like rushing in the morning, so we slept in. Sort of. I stayed in bed to rest my back and surf and scrap, while the kids were on the other computers. Japa and Raine made their famous fried rice, which was what we had for breakfast.

Lunch was in Ayala, and I was so sleepy afterwards, I fell asleep in the den while Japa took the kids to the park. After my nap, Mom Nena and I got to talking about her mom...Lola Basya, who also had the PEG tube like Dad. She's had hers for 10 years! I remember I was surprised that Mom's mom was still alive; I had always thought that the kids had no other Great Grandmother other than Lola Nene.

Soon after our convo, the kids arrived and took quick showers. We attended the 530 mass at della Strada and went straight to La Vista for dinner :) I lingered over dinner while the kids watched their never-ending cartoons on their fave huge-screen tv over there, hehehe.

Then it was homeward bound for more computer action. For EVERYONE! LOL! Our room currently looks like an internet cafe, hahahahaha! We need another computer, (maybe a Toshiba Satellite or yet another Mac) and *then* everyone, including Ranger, would have their own machine! Sometimes I can't believe that kids now are so techie; I mean I think the very FIRST time I even touched a computer was when I was in high school, for crying out loud! And here is Ranger at *4* years old, moving the mouse like a pro!!! *raise eyes to the roof!!!*

Oh well. Technology is a good thing, I guess (for the most part). :)

Doing this for an extra Sweet Reward Point over at SSD:


Your Ice Cream Personality:




You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.

You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible.

You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.

You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.

You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way



Good night! I have *got* to get my scrapping mojo back!!!

.

No comments: