Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a Godmother again!

Look at that sweet little face!!! Meet my newest goddaughter, Raya. She is such a carbon copy of RJ, that I kept telling Mavie that I am still searching for something in Raya that is Mavie, hehehe.

Anyhoo, there was a rush-rush Baptism today since Ginger was in town (to surprise her dad for his birthday). So RJ and Mavie didn't want to let go of the opportunity to have their whole family in town, so voila, instant baptism! :)

The cermony was at Magallanes (of course!), led by none other than Fr Benny. The food was of course, catered by Ponzo's. I tried NOT to eat since I just had lunch, but man-oh-man, was it hard to do! The philly cheesetake was just delish, along with the mini cupcakes, the pasta, etc etc etc. Heheheh.

I also met the fiance of Ran Ran who, as it turns out, is the sister of one of my former students! Talk about a small world! Hahahahaha! Too funny!

***

Japa left early today for Singapore. For a training seminar for the company he works for. So yeah, I was by my lonesome.....and sure enough, I scrapped :)

7TH MONTH-RAINE



Three kids down, one more to go for the 7th month! But I need to look for photos!!! I swear, I really NEED to organize my photos! Someday, someday.

1 comment:

Kate Hadfield said...

Aaawww she is so gorgeous! Beautiful layouts too, I love all the pink and the extraction too!